Have you ever stopped to think how our lives would be today without the internet and its advances? Probably not. The Internet was born to improve the means of communication, however, with time turned into a simply essential tool for our day-to-day. And, remember that the internet was not limited to personal use, with technological advances, Large companies, medium and small were holding their business to cyberspace.
And, as we can witness, for technology there are no boundaries, and every year, come new to increasingly improve the use of the Internet improvements. One such tool is cloud technology, better known worldwide as clouds (English term).
A cloud computing (original name) is a type of technology that allows us to access programs, store documents without the need to save them on your hard drive, allowing, access to their content anywhere in the world, since, we are connected to the network and have our space in the cloud.
Some large companies that work directly with the internet, They are already knowledgeable long this type of technology, como o caso da Amazon e o Google, not to mention the remote access emails, they also occupy cloud space is accessed via our browser.
There are three types of clouds: private, public e hybrid. In this article we will talk a little more about the Hybrid Cloud, its features, advantages and disadvantages.
As the name says, the hybrid cloud is the combination of technologies used in private and public clouds, where it is allowed to professional IT companies do the intermediary services provided to your clients or your company.
This cloud technology provides access to a variety of IT resources that can range from hours or even minutes, thus making it possible to measure the consumption of resources or data. It is noteworthy that the hybrid cloud is the most economical and flexible example in this regard technology. It is precisely for these reasons that some organizations and corporate IT organizations are increasingly exploring hybrid clouds, just to achieve a level of agility, simplicity, cost and to promote improvements SLAs, control and visibility.
The hybrid cloud is also a great option for IT companies often work with other external companies in the same segment. This type of routine allows, plus more organized projects, ensures agility, thus benefiting from the new opportunities and response capabilities and market revenue.
About its operation
It has a virtual infrastructure where it is installed one self-class portal, joining automation for increased delivery speed services or applications, They may even come from private or public clouds but are all available from a single self-service portal.
Another positive point in the self-service portal is transparency in financial transactions and the management of operations to ensure a managed environment at specific levels of services defined by IT professionals, in this case, companies know where they are investing their money and how much they are paying for services.
The most common services in cloud computing, They are the following:
- PaaS: Use the platform as a service;
- Saas: software as a service;
- IaaS: Infrastructure as a Service.
Benefits of Hybrid Cloud
- lower cost: installation costs, energy and infrastructure end up featuring the "you pay for what you use".
- Productivity: due to automation through the self-service portal, IT professionals can better production.
- Reduction of lost resources: IT professionals through transparent processes can the measurement of prices and their definitions, allowing practitioners to identify which costs can be reduced.
- Agility: IT personnel solutions can be inserted on demand and be returned to the pool resources with ease.
- best location: you can allocate additional resources quickly to meet business demands as the growth or decline.
- Greater protection and security of information active.
- Use of all IT investment capacity.
- Greater intermediation services from public cloud without the need to create them according to the guidelines of the models established by the Private Cloud.
- Shopping visibility carried out by the lines of corporate operations Ti.
As you can see, hybrid clouds open up a range of possibilities in terms of solutions in the information technology field and also provides IT technicians a better freedom of development and work, may also, rely on the possibility of reducing costs and improving information processing.